Hold Harness Agreement
By entering the dog park (the “Park”), the undersigned (“Visitor” or “I” or “my”) agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Legend Corporation d/b/a Broadmore Kennels along with LAP Holding LLC, (collectively, “Owners”) and their officers, directors, agents, employees, and volunteers from any/all lawsuits, damages, claims, judgments, losses, liability, or expenses arising out of:
- Any personal injuries, property damage, or death (including any and all injuries suffered by any person or any dogs) which I or my guest(s) may sustain while using the Park or any associated equipment owned by, donated by or to, or under the control of Owners, or which I or my animal cause while I am using the Park or any equipment owned by donated by or to, or under the control of the Owners, or while participating in any activity in the Park;
- Any injury or death which results or increases by any action taken to medically treat me for any injury I may sustain or which I or my animal may cause while I am using the Park or any equipment owned by, donated by or under the control of Owners, or while participating in any activity sponsored by the Park.
Additionally, I understand and agree:
- That my dog(s) will be leashed while on the trail and may only be unleashed while within the fenced area of the Park located at the end of the trail. Unleashing my dog and being physically present at the Park involves risks of injury to me, any individual accompanying me, other people, my dog(s) and other dog(s), including but not limited to, risks resulting from aggressive dogs, unpredictable behavior, and lack of training.
- That Owners do not guarantee that dogs in the Park are safe or healthy.
- That I understand and accept the possibility of additional risks that may include, but are not limited to, dog fights, dog bites, theft, disappearance or unlawful capture, escape over and under fences, being knocked down, chased or tripped by a dog, and vegetation or standing water that may be unhealthy if consumed.
- That I will complete the enrollment form found at http://www.broadmorekennels.com.
- That my dog(s) using the Park will be vaccinated against Bordetella within six months of my scheduled visit to the Park; that my dog(s) maintain current Distemper and Rabies vaccinations, a negative fecal test within the last year prior to scheduled visit to the Park, and are lawfully registered in the jurisdiction in which I live.
- That Owners do not provide ongoing, day-to-day on-site supervision. I understand that my scheduled end time at the Park is when I should be back at my car so that other users can begin at their appointed times. I understand that I am expected to adhere to the Park’s rules and further state that I have been provided and understand those rules.
- I agree that any unrelated adult attending the Park with me will complete and sign a separate form.
I certify that I am at least 18 years of age, authorized to enter into this Agreement for myself and any third-party under the age of 18 listed herein, and I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Park and Owners, and their officers, directors, agents, employees, and volunteers from any/all lawsuits, damages, claims, judgments, losses, liability, or expenses from any and all claims, demands, or causes of actions, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of the Park, the Park’s or Owners’ equipment or facilities, including such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of Owners.